Thank you to Flexjobs for the shout out to Mothers Out Front in your report in honor of Earth Day!
Excerpt below! For the entire article, click here: FlexJobs Reports on the Environmental Savings from Remote Work
"Below FlexJobs has also highlighted 12 green companies that are currently hiring for flexible jobs, perfect for the environmentally conscious job seeker.
1. 350.org - a nonprofit organization founded in 2007, now known as one of the nation’s highest-profile climate organizations.
2. Cloud to Street - helps vulnerable communities prepare for potential flood events by offering near real-time flood modeling and mapping.
3. Ecobee - a fast-growing developer and manufacturer of smart devices for residential and commercial spaces.
4. Environmental Resources Management - ERM - a consulting company which provides services related to the environmental, health and safety, risk, and social issues.
5. Global Catholic Climate Movement - a collaboration of 400 Catholic organizations and leaders throughout the world who share a dedication to a sustainable climate future.
6. International Bird Rescue - IBR - rescues pelicans, gulls, herons, shorebirds and a range of other aquatic birds that are injured in oil spills around the globe.
7. Mothers Out Front - a nonprofit organization comprised of mothers, grandmothers, and caregivers committed to addressing climate change for the health of future generations.
8. New York Botanical Garden - a National Historical Landmark that provides educational programs and exhibitions for visitors of all ages.
9. Rachel’s Network - a nonprofit community of environment-focused women whose efforts are aimed at enabling a healthy, thriving world.
10. Rainforest Action Network - an environmental and human rights organization dedicated to the health and preservation of global forests.
11. Sunrun - an energy company with a mission to "create a planet run by the sun." It is the largest dedicated residential solar provider in the United States.
12. Stand.earth - dedicated to preserving forests, developing sustainable communities, and supporting clean energy initiatives throughout the United States and Canada."
Do you like this page?