On Wednesday, June 7th, a panel of experts shared their perspectives on the transition to a low-carbon future and the kinds of changes we will all need to start making to our homes.
This page is a resource for some of the materials that were used in the presentation. Please scroll down for supplemental info!
- Paul Eldrenkamp (Green remodeler). Click here to download Paul's presentation.
- John Dalzell (City of Boston Director of Green Initiatives). Click here to download John's presentation.
- Eugenia Gibbons (Mass Energy Director of Clean Energy Programs). Click here to download Eugenia's presentation.
- Edith Buhs (Mothers Out Front JP member who has done a deep energy retrofit).
- Moderated by Ania Camargo of Mothers Out Front - Downtown Boston.
The June 7 event will be co-sponsored by Mothers Out Front and the JP Forum taking place from 7-9 PM at the First Church JP, 6 Eliot Street, Jamaica Plain.
Resources available for your own meetings or for your information:
1. Climate Action Bingo Card by Edith Buhs: (click the image below to download your own version).
(On a cellphone, the file will directly download, but may not show a preview.)
2. A Simple Approach to Home Energy Rating by Paul EldrenKamp: (click to download a pdf copy)
3. Adopting the Kyoto Climate Change Treaty -- Personally by Viki Bok (Click this link to download or view the PDF.)
Do you like this page?