The goal of this training is to review all of the tactics you can use to enhance your team's canvassing, such as:
- Setting numeric goals for your canvassing based on data we have about the tactic
- Targeting a specific population/demographic within your community who you want to prioritize talking with during your canvassing
- Thinking strategically about what all of your "asks" are when you talk with someone at their door and how to maximize that interaction - what resources and tools you will need to inspire folks you'll speak with
A couple of outcomes you might take away from this training could include making the following decisions:
- If your team wants to target a specific population within your community, and if so, what population? How will your team plan on getting data about that population?
- What goal your team wants to set for your canvassing and how your team will leverage that goal throughout the campaign to motivate others to sign up to volunteer?
- Who will be setting up the canvasses for your team? Who will be responsible for creating & cutting turf sheets to use to go canvassing?
August 12, 2018 at 4pm - 5pm
Sign in with
Sign in with Facebook
Sign in with Twitter