NY - Public Hearing on Community Solar: Industrial Development Agency (IDA)
Attend this important meeting to learn more about a proposed community solar farm and weigh in.
A few specifics about this proposed solar project.
- Distributed Sun will pay taxes through a Payment in Lieu of Taxes (PILOT) at the rate of $8,000 per MW, plus a 2% annual accelerator.
- In the first year, the total will be approximately $232,000.
- Over the 30 years of the project, the total will be an estimated $8,000,000 to the Dryden and Ithaca schools, the Town, and the County.
- This is all new revenue.
- The Cornell land where the Ellis Tract will be located is now completely off the tax rolls.
- At the Dryden Rd. site, the underlying taxes will continue to be paid by the private landowner.
For more information and to RSVP click HERE
May 09, 2017 at 6pm - 8pm
Dryden Town Hall
93 E Main St
Dryden, NY 13053
Google map and directions