NYC Women's March
Mothers Out Front - Long Island is marching in New York City on January 21st!
We will be marching in our Mothers Out Front shirts (or all black) with our banner and signs to show our solidarity with all those marching in Washington D.C. and all over the world.
Long Island Travel and Meet Up Info:
Mothers Out Front - Long Island is currently planning to take the 10:03AM train from HUNTINGTON STATION and will arrive at PENN STATION at 11:09AM. We will take the 34th St. Penn Station subway, line E to Lexington Ave/53 St. stop and walk to the United Nations building to wait for all other volunteers indoors at Le Pain Quotidian at 937 Second Ave at 11:30AM. This is a short 2 to 3 minute walk away from the march start location.
Mothers Out Front LI Group March Time: March will start with staggered timing. Our group is in the 12:30PM time slot so we will leave the Le Pain Quotidian at 12:00PM to ensure we are in our designated march spots in time to begin marching.
March start Location:
What can you do now?:
- Sign up for the digital training webinar at 7:30pm on Wednesday to join the #MothersMarch4Climate campaign if you want to learn how to tweet and post to Facebook. A social media toolkit will be provided for download by Tuesday, January 17th for those who are already familiar with how to use Twitter and Facebook.
- Start making signage and chants for the day of the march
- Know your rights as a protester
- Learn more information and general FAQs from the march organizers
- Tell everyone you know!
- Stay tuned for more details and updates!
January 21, 2017 at 11:30am - 3pm
Le Pain Quotidien
937 Second Ave
(between 49th and 50th)
New York, NY 10022
Google map and directions
Shameika Hanson ·