Public Narrative Workshop - Mothers Out Front
Mothers Out Front Public Narrative Workshops!
Open to all!
An opportunity to learn to be a convincing and compelling advocate!
- Tell the story of you - how your values compel you to action
- Articulate the sense of urgency; the time for action is NOW!
- Link your story to the story of Mothers Out Front and the values we all share
This is a return of the Public Narrative Workshop that received rave reviews when it was held last spring. Sign up to secure your space by March 15th - seats will be limited! There is nothing you have to deal with: we provide food and workshop materials; childcare will be available if there is enough interest.
The Workshops will run from 9:00am-3:30pm.
- April 2: in Worcester (for PV, Bedford, Waltham Lexington/Concord, Cambridge)
- April 9: in Somerville (for Somerville, Arlington, Belmont)
- April 16: in Brookline (Boston, JP, Brookline).
Our goal is to have folks attend the workshop in their "region." If you are not able to attend the Workshop closest to you, but still would like to participate, you may sign up to attend at a different location.
The Workshops will be preceded by a 1-hour WebEx session, offered on 2-3 different dates TBD. Please note: the online session is mandatory. Technology help will be available for those who are not familiar with WebEx.
Can you join us? Sign up here: https://docs.google.com/a/mothersoutfront.org/forms/d/1i81qrQUJdCQtk1xLWJTKrSCfgUCGCCsZ2ANkFqp69rw/viewform
"I knew my story going into this workshop but the training taught me to feel my story. Learning how to put those powerful feelings into words gave me my most effective tool for inspiring others to take action. One year later, telling myself my own story motivates me to continue this work." Nina Dillon, past participant
April 02, 2016 at 9am - 3:30pm
St. Michael's-on-the-Heights - Episcopal Church
340 Burncoat St
Worcester, MA 01606
Google map and directions